Make your Grilled Pork recipe stand out by trying out this delicious main dish treat.
* 4 garlic cloves, peeled, minced
* 1 jalapeño – fresh or jarred, seeded, chopped
* 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
* 1/2 cup parsley – fresh, chopped
* 1/2 cup oregano – fresh, chopped, or 2 teaspoons dried, crushed
* 3 limes – juiced
* 1 cup olive oil
* 1/2 cup orange juice
* 1 teaspoon salt and pepper (for sauce) plus more for seasoning pork tenderloins
* 2 pork tenderloins or 1 large pork tenderloin
- For the chimichurri sauce, mix garlic, jalapeño and vinegar in medium bowl. Addd parsley, oregano, lime juice and orange juice, whisking it in with the mixture. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper next, whisking it suring the addition. Once properly blended, let it set at room temperature while preparing the pork.
- For the pork, place it in a resealable plastic bag and add the sauce, reserving about a cup for later use. Leave it to marinate in the refrigerator for half hour.
- Set the grill to moderate heat.
- Take the pork off the marinade and cook over the drill. Discard the liquids from the bag. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- Cook meat for about 8 minutes or until nicely browned. Turn meat and season the other side with salt and pepper. Cook it for another 5 minutes or just until evenly done.
- Take the pork off the grill and cover with foil. Leave it for 5 minutes to rest. Slice the pork into half inch slices and set over serving plate. Drizzle the grilled meat with the reserved sauce and serve with garnish of fresh parsley. If preferred, serve any remaining sauce on the side.
- Makes 6 servings.