There are various recipes for pork tenderloin that we can try every once in a while, but if your goal is to prepare a unique and mouth-watering dish, then this recipe is highly-recommended for you. Try out this balsamic vinegar grilled pork tenderloin recipe today and see how it fares to your standards.
* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 1 cup balsamic vinegar
* 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, sage, or thyme
* 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
* 2 pork tenderloins
* Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine oil with the rest of the ingredients in this recipe.
- Add the pork to this mixture and marinade it for as long as necessary.
- Grill the pork thoroughly. Serve immediately and enjoy!