Here is a different way to prepare pork chops. This recipe makes use of a unique balsamic recipe for pork chops before marinating it. This recipe allows you to come out with a very delectable and appetizing pork chops recipe.
* 1 1/2 quarts water
* 5 tablespoons kosher salt
* 2 tablespoons white sugar
* 6 pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick
* 1/2 cup olive oil
* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
* 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
* 1 tablespoon butter
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 2 Vidalia onions, each cut into 8 wedges
* 2 pears, cored and each cut into 8 wedges
* 1 teaspoon salt
1. In a large bowl, stir together the water, kosher salt, and sugar. Add pork chops to this brine, and let them soak for no more than one hour. Drain and discard the brine. Pat pork chops dry with paper towels.
2. In a shallow dish, stir together the olive oil, garlic, and rosemary. Place pork chops in the dish, and turn to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 or 2 hours.
3. Pour the balsamic vinegar into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, and cook until reduced by 1/2, about 10 minutes.
4. Melt butter with olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high or high heat. Add the onions and pears, and quickly brown being careful to keep the wedges intact.
5. Preheat the grill for medium-high heat.
6. Warm pears on a cool section of the grill (in the skillet), while placing the pork chops over the hot part. Cook pork. Uncover, top with the pear onion sauce. Serve immediately and enjoy!