Pork chops are delicious treats that everybody enjoys. Pork chops can be grilled to make it a healthier alternative for people who are health-conscious. Here is one way of preparing lemon-herbed pork chops.
* 1/4 cup lemon juice
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 6 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- Create a marinade mixture for this recipe and marinate the pork chops in the mixture.
- Set the heat of the grill and grill the pork chops.
- Serve immediately once cooked. Enjoy!