Loin chops have somewhat replaced pork chops for many people. For a different recipe for loin chops, this grilled Jamaican-jerked pork loin chops is highly-recommended. This dish is absolutely delicious.
* 1/2 (12 ounce) bottle lager style beer
* 3 fluid ounces dark rum
* 1/4 cup molasses
* 1/4 cup soy sauce
* 1/4 cup lime juice
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 2 tablespoons minced ginger
* 1 scotch bonnet chile pepper, minced
* 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
* 2 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram
* 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
* 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 2 bay leaves
* 8 (6 ounce) pork loin chops
* kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Mix in the spices and flavorings of this recipe in a large bowl. Put the pork loin chops in this mixture and allow it to be marinated.
- Se the heat of the grill and grill the pork loin chops thoroughly.
- Season the chops to taste with kosher salt and cracked black pepper. Serve immediately and enjoy!