The Indian cuisine is often met with a distinct amazement because of the rich flavors and spices that its dishes characterize. Be awed by the unique flavors of this appetizing Indian dish.
* 1 bone-in sirloin pork roast, about 4 pounds, boned and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
* 2 large red bell peppers, seeded, deribbed, and cut into 1-inch squares
* 2 large sweet onions, such as Walla Walla or Vidalia, cut into 1-inch chunks
* 12 (12-inch) skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
* Vegetable oil cooking spray
* Indian Spice Paste:
* 4 large cloves garlic
* 2 tablespoons curry powder
* 1 tablespoon kosher salt
* 1 tablespoon ground cumin
* 1 tablespoon ground coriander
* 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 tablespoons water
1. To make Indian spice paste, place garlic in food processor and process until minced. Add spices, lemon juice, oil, and water. Process until thoroughly combined.
2. Place pork in large self-sealing plastic bag. Pour paste over pork and mix pork with paste until pork is evenly coated. Seal bag and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
3. Prepare medium-hot fire in charcoal grill or preheat gas grill to medium high. Thread pork onto skewers, alternating with pieces of red pepper and onion.
4. Grill the kabobs and serve immediately. Enjoy!