Here we have another ham steak recipe. This particular recipe is grilled, therefore it is healthier as compared o other ham steaks. Its flavor is enriched with the inclusion of peach fresca.
* 1 Cook’s® brand Bone-In Thick Cut Ham Steak
* PEACH FRESCA:
* 6 ripe peaches, diced
* 1/2 red onion, finely diced
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* Juice from one lime
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
* 1 serrano chili, diced and seeded
* Pinch Chinese Five Spice
* Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Prepare charcoal or gas grill. Combine ingredients for the peach fresca in a bowl and mix well, set aside. Place ham steaks on grill over medium heat. Heat according to package instructions.
2. Place ham steak on platter and pour peach fresca over ham steak. Serve immediately and enjoy!