Grill your ham to have it cooked well while making it taste better than when it is simply fried. Try out this superb dish and see how delicious it can be. This dish boasts of a rich flavor that you’ll find to be very hard to resist.
* 1/4 cup apricot or plum preserves
* 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
* 1 teaspoon lemon juice
* 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1 (2 pound) 1 inch thick ham steak
- In a small saucepan, combine the preserves, mustard, lemon juice and cinnamon. Cook and stir over low heat for 2-3 minutes. Set glaze aside. Score edges of ham.
- Grill the ham thoroughly and enjoy!