Here is a totally different recipe for pork tenderloin. This recipe combines ginger and peanut together to create a delectable fusion of flavors for your pork recipe. Try this dish now and see how it fares to your standards.
* 2 (16 ounce) pork tenderloins, trimmed of fat
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar or sugar substitute
* 1 tablespoon sesame oil
* 1 tablespoon smooth natural peanut butter
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon curry powder
* 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Marinade the pork in a resealable bag with the mixture of the ingredients used for this recipe.
- Set the heat of the grill and grill the pork tenderloins.
- Serve the dish in a large platter and enjoy!