Pork chops are typically spicy or created with wild flavors. Here is a pork chops recipe that you will love. Even the kids will love this pork chops recipe, as well. This recipe offers a sweet flavor to pork chops.
* 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
* 1/2 cup apple juice
* 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
* salt and pepper to taste
* 2 teaspoons cornstarch
* 1/2 cup water
* 6 boneless pork chops
- Set the heat of the grill for usage.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients of this recipe in a large saucepan. Stir the mixture and simmer it until it becomes thick.
- Brush the pork chops with the mixture and grill it thoroughly. Serve immediately and enjoy!