Have you ever tried out a dish that combines bacon and corn? If you haven’t tried it yet, this recipe is one great way to make sure that you do. You will definitely love this grilled recipe because it boasts of a sumptuous taste that is really irresistible.
* 10 ears corn, husked and cleaned
* Cajun seasoning to taste
* salt and black pepper to taste
* 1 (1 pound) package sliced bacon
* 10 12×8-inch sheets aluminum foil
- Set the heat of the grill.
- Use up some Cajun seasoning for the corn. Then, cover the corn with bacon.
- Grill the corn and turn to each side. Serve immediately and enjoy!