Now we will discuss about the cuisine of Thailand country, foods is associated with seafood, namely Green Curry Mussels. Typical Thai seafood dishes must taste of curry mussels are delicious.
> Main ingredients:
- 1 piece of red cayenne pepper, left whole
- 20 leaves of basil
- 2 tablespoons oil for sauteing
- 1 tablespoon curry powder, ready to buy
- 750 grams of green mussel shell, wash
- 2 stalks lemongrass, white part, crushed
- 3 lime leaves
- 500 ml thin coconut milk and 250 grams of thick coconut milk from 1 coconut grated
> Seasoning ( mashed ):
- 1 teaspoon of pepper grains
- 1/4 teaspoon shrimp paste cooked
- 6 red chilies, seeded
- 5 red onions
- 3 grains of toasted hazelnut
- 1 cm galangal
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
> How to make:
- Boil the shells in boiling water until shells open and the meat is tender. Remove and drain.
- Remove clam meat from the skin and set aside.
- Heat oil and saute ground spices, fiber curry seasoning, and lime leaves until fragrant and wilted.
- Pour the thin coconut milk, green mussel meat enter. Cook, stirring until the spices to infuse.
- Add coconut milk and cayenne pepper. Cook until thick sauce. Enter the basil leaves, stir once more.
- Remove and serve.
Happy trying …………. ^_^