Pork tenderloin is known in many countries and is served in various ways. Try a delectable Grecian flair to your pork tenderly by trying out this amazing recipe. This recipe is ideal for people who really appreciate good food.
* 1 1/2 cups fresh lime juice
* 3/4 cup olive oil
* 6 cloves garlic, sliced
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 6 tablespoons dried oregano
* 2 (1 pound) pork tenderloins
1. Place lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and oregano in a large resealable plastic bag. Shake sealed bag until ingredients are well mixed. Taste the marinade for tartness. If too tart, add a little more oil. Not enough zing, add more lime. The garlic and salt flavors should also be up front, yet not overpowering. Place tenderloins in the bag, seal, and turn to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 5 hours.
2. Preheat grill for medium heat and start grilling the pork. Serve immediately and enjoy!