- 6 pork chops
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with seasoned salt and pepper. Place them in a 9×13 inch baking dish. In a separate small bowl, combine the onion, mushrooms and soup. Mix together well and spoon over the chops.
- Cover, and bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Uncover, and bake for 15 more minutes. (Note: Time could be less or more depending on the thickness of the chops.) Pork chops are done when their internal temperature has reached 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).