The combination of pork and apples is really a classic treat that has been tried and tested over the years. Here we have a superb dish for pork and apples. This dish is a special dish because it includes mushrooms as well.
* 2 (10.75 ounce) cans Campbell’s® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
* 1/2 cup water
* 1 tablespoon brown sugar
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
* 8 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
* 4 large Granny Smith apples, sliced
* 2 large onions, sliced
- Mix all the ingredients of this recipe in a skillet. Cook in low heat.
- Season to taste and serve in a large platter. Enjoy!