Sausage recipes are simple yet tasty. For a filling sausage recipe that can really fill you up, try out this sausage recipe with rice. This dish is really flavorful – everyone in the family will surely enjoy it.
* 1 pound ground pork sausage
* 5 eggs, beaten
* 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1/2 head cabbage, cored and shredded
* 3 carrots, chopped
* 6 cups cooked white rice, cold
* 1/4 cup soy sauce, or to taste
* 1 (14.5 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained
* 1 (6 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
* ground black pepper to taste
* 3 green onions, chopped
- Cook the sausages in a skillet. Add in the remaining ingredients of this dish to the skillet.
- Add the rice. Add in seasonings to taste. Serve in a large platter and enjoy!