Get your dose of the Germain flair by trying out this amazing recipe. This recipe is a pork recipe that makes use of wondrous spices and flavorings to bring out the amazing taste that is a mark of the German cuisine.
* 10 onions, cut into wedges
* 1 cup vegetable oil
* 4 cloves garlic, crushed
* 7 dried juniper berries, crushed
* 1 tablespoon German stone ground mustard
* 1 tablespoon dried thyme
* 1 tablespoon dried oregano
* 1 tablespoon paprika
* 1 tablespoon curry powder
* 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
* 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
* 8 (8 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
1. Place the onion wedges in a bowl. Use a large spoon to gently press the onions until they release some of their juices. Combine the oil, garlic, juniper berries, mustard, thyme, oregano, paprika, curry powder, cayenne pepper, and black pepper with the onions and mix to combine.
2. Arrange the steaks in a large baking pan. Pour the marinade evenly over top of the pork. Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
3. Remove pork from marinade and allow to come to room temperature as you preheat the grill. Wrap the onions separately with foil to create a pouch. Discard marinade.
4. Preheat grill for medium heat.
5. Grill the pork and serve immediately. Enjoy!