Craving for pork kabobs? Get your choice of treats for pork kabobs through this recipe. This recipe lets you in on an amazing pork kabobs recipe, relished with a rich garlic flavor.
* 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
* 2 tablespoons cornstarch
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
* 1 tablespoon ketchup
* 2 teaspoons vinegar
* 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 1-inch cubes
* 12 medium mushrooms
* 1 large red onion, cut into 12 wedges
* 4 cherry tomatoes
* 4 cups hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
- Boil the stock and add up the rest of the spices in this recipe to the boiling sotck.
- Thread alternately the pork, mushrooms and onion onto 4 skewers. Prepare the grill for usage afterwards.
- Grill the kabobs and serve it with the stock mixture. Enjoy!