GARLIC BREAD TOAST
Apart from pizzas, our favourite pizza restaurants also serve us with garlic breads. These breads no doubt are our favourite. What could be better than a bread so soft, cheese that melts in mouth and the lingering taste of garlic. We have a recipe that is not conventional garlic bread but a twisted form of it which you can make at your home with things that are easily available. Go ahead and give it a try!
Preparation and cooking time: 15-20 minutes
Servings: For two people
- 2 bread slices of your choice (brown or white)
- 2 cubes of processed cheese (grated)
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 3-4 garlic buds crushed finely
- chilly flakes as per choice
- oregano seasoning as per choice
- In a microwave safe bowl take butter and microwave it till it melts completely or you can directly go to step 2 if your butter is already melt.
- To your melted butter add the finely crushed garlic and mix well. Do not worry about the garlic granules.
- Now take two bread slices and cut out the corners of it if you wish, otherwise you can use it that way only. Put butter with garlic onto the slices generously to make you garlic bread toast yummier.
- Then put grated cheese over the slices. You can play with the amounts, put cheese as per your choice. You can also use mozzarella cheese.
- Then put all your seasonings on the slices, chilly flakes, oregano and crushed dried mint if you wish.
- Lastly, put the slices on a baking tray and bake it for 5-7 minutes at 200 C. This step is just to melt the cheese and give the bread a baked flavour.
- Your Garlic Bread Toast is ready. Cut out in pieces and serve hot.
Do share your experiences and inquiries in our comment box and do not forget to check our QUICK DIP recipe.