Fish Korma is a very popular seafood mainly prepared in coastal areas.Usually boneless pieces are used for this dish.The taste of korma differs from fish to fish. The spices blends perfectly with the tender fish pieces. Like chicken korma, fish korma also has oil separated from the gravy. This separate layer of oil is what makes this distinct from other fish gravy recipes.
Cooking Time- 45 mins
- ¾ kg Fish
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 4-5 Green Chillies
- 2 tbsp Kewra
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 1-2 Cinnamon
- 4-5 Cardamom
- 2 tbsp Ginger paste
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- ½ cup Onions
- 1 tbsp Cream
- ½ cup Curd
- Take a pan add ghee into it and roast onions. Now add Ginger garlic paste, Cinnamon, Cardamom and salt.
- Now add curd to the mixture. Simmer for 2 mins.
- Add some water, green chillies and kewra.
- Now gently add fish and cook till all water evaporates and begins to separate.
- Garnish with coriander and cream. Serve hot with rotis or rice.
For more non-veg recipes keep checking recipesworthtrying.com and leave your precious suggestions and comments. For more recipes like Fish Curry keep visiting our website.