There are many inventions and reinventions that we can come up with if we want to devour pork chops. One of the more distinguished pork chops recipe is this amazing pineapple pork chops recipe.
* 4 boneless pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
* 4 teaspoons Jamaican Jerk seasoning
* 1/3 cup hot pepper jelly
* 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
* 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
* 4 slices fresh pineapple (cored, 1/2-inch thick)
- Coat pork chops with jerk mixture.
- Grill the pork chops thoroughly. Meanwhile, microwave jelly, pineapple juice and ginger on High for 30 to 60 seconds or until melted.
- Serve together in a large platter. Enjoy!