Sandwich recipes are easy-to-prepare recipes that are enjoyable treats for many people. If you love sandwiches and you want to experiment on it, then it’s the perfect time to try out this appetizing Italian sausage sandwich.
* 4 (4 ounce) links hot Italian sausage
* 1 red bell pepper, halved and seeded
* 1 small onion, peeled and cut in half crosswise
* 2 teaspoons olive oil
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 4 (6 inch) sandwich rolls, split and toasted
- Prepare the heat of the grill for usage.
- Pierce the sausages in a few places with a fork, and set aside. Slice off the bottoms of the onion halves so they will sit flat on the grill. Brush the bell pepper and onion halves with 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Place the sausages, onions, and peppers on the preheated grill. Cook and turn the sausages until well browned and juices run clear. Cook vegetables until tender and peppers are slightly charred. Remove vegetables and sausages from the grill.
- Season to taste and serve immediately. Enjoy!