Meticulous preparations for pork roast are one reason why some people simply do not like preparing roasted pork. This recipe changes all that because this recipe is a superb food treat that is very easy to prepare.
* 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
* 1/4 cup cinnamon applesauce
* 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
* 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- Set the heat of the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Blend together the ingredients of this recipe in a bowl. Put the mixture with the pork meat in a resealable bag.
- Roast the dish after marinating. Serve immediately and enjoy!