Roasted pork recipes are healthy dishes that are ideal food treats for people who are keen on living a healthy lifestyle. This superb recipe lets you in on a delightful recipe for a delectable and nutritious pork roast recipe.
* 1 (4 pound) pork shoulder roast
* 2 (16 ounce) cans cannellini beans
* 1 (12 fluid ounce) can beer
* 1 (28 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, drained
* 2 large onions, coarsely chopped
* 10 shallots, peeled
* 10 cloves garlic, peeled
* salt and black pepper to taste
* 2 bay leaves
* 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Set the heat of the oven at 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the pork meat in a skillet. Add in the rest of the ingredients of this recipe in the skillet.
- Cover and bake the dish after taking it out of the skillet. Bake for an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!