Crispy Paneer bites
Paneer is every bodies’ favourite without a doubt and when we give it a crispy twist it gets tastier. Crispy paneer bites are tasty and easy to prepare. You can prepare it quickly in the evening and have it as tea time snack.
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
- 250 gms of paneer cut in thick triangle pieces
- Sprinkle chaat masala on paneer slices.
- 4 tablespoon of flour(maida)
- 1/3 cup of water
- 2-3 flakes crushed garlic
- ½ teaspoon chaat masala
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- A pinch of carom seeds (ajwain)
- ½ teaspoon salt to taste
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 3-4 tablespoon sesame seeds (til)
- 1 tablespoon suji
- Pinch of Dry orange red colour
- Oil for frying
Method of cooking:
- In a bowl, mix maida, garlic, water, chaat masala, chilli powder, ajwain, salt. Mix it well to form a batter.
- Now put the coating ingredients on a large flat plate and mix well.
- Dip the paneer slices in batter first and then put them in the coating mixture to coat all the sides.
- Fry the paneer pieces till crispy. Drain well and serve hot
Crispy paneer bites taste best with dips, do not forget to check our QUICK DIP recipe.
Once you try these crispy paneer bites out, don’t forget to share your experiences with us in the comment box. Happy Cooking!