Crispy fried chicken
Crispy outside and tender inside, this is what you call crispy fried chicken. Chicken is widely used as snacks and as main course in the world, Crispy Fried Chicken is one of the variants of chicken snacks. It is not very difficult to make or very time consuming, hence, worth trying.
- 800 gms – 1 kg chicken cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 2-3 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 cup of water
- 2-3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
Method of cooking:
- Take a large deep bowl, combine 2-2/3 cups of flour, salt, paprika, 2-1/2 teaspoons pepper.
- In a shallow bowl, beat eggs and add water, add salt, pepper and remaining flour. Mix it well to a batter form.
- Now dip few chicken piece in egg mixture at a time and then drop the chicken pieces in the bowl for flour coating.
- Now after repeating these two steps for all the pieces, rest the chicken pieces for 5-10 miuntes so the coating gets well settled.
- Now in a deep fryer heat oil at high flame. Fry several chicken pieces at a time until golden brown. Drain well and serve hot.
For one more variant of chicken click here. Do leave your comments in the comment box when you try this crispy fried chicken.