Both corn and pork is a heavy food choice. Nevertheless, both ingredients are also deemed as healthy food choices. For a meal that is irresistibly delicious and nutritious, try out this amazing dish today!
* 2 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
* 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
* 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
* 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* pepper to taste
* 3 cups cornbread stuffing
- In a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown pork chops on both sides; set aside. In the same skillet, saute mushrooms until tender. Transfer mushrooms to a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and broth until smooth. Stir in the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic and pepper; pour over mushrooms. Top with pork chops. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with stuffing and bake for half an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy1