Here is another great recipe – the recipe for cordon bleu. This recipe requires a simple preparation and a short time for the meal to be prepared. This food treat is ideal for a simple lunch or dinner.
* 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
* 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
* 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 1/3 cup butter or margarine
* 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
* 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1 3/4 cups milk
* 1 1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
* 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
* 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Saute ham in a skillet.
- Get a saucepan and sauté the rest of the ingredients of this recipe together.
- Pour the mixture over the ham. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake the dish for half an hour using a 350 degrees Fahrenheit heat application. Serve immediately and enjoy!