There are many food treats that are particularly created for certain occasions. If you are having a special time off with friends and colleagues, this recipe is a great way to put some twist yo your celebration. This recipe is fairly easy to follow.
* 1 (6 ounce) package wild rice, cooked
* 1 (10 ounce) package chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
* 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
* 1 cup cubed cooked ham
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
* 1 cup mayonnaise
* 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
* 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Layer together the ingredients found in this recipe in a baking dish.
- Bake the dish for half an hour using a 450 degrees Fahrenheit heat application. Serve immediately and enjoy1