In order to make a dish extra special, it should be rich in taste and aroma and it should also look pleasing to the eye. Here is one recipe that can fit that standard. Try out this amazing recipe on special occasions.
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
* 1 1/2 cups water
* 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
* 1 pound smoked kielbasa, cut into 1/2 inch rounds
* 3/4 cup uncooked long grain rice
* 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
* 1 (4.5 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Combine the ingredients of this recipe in a large skillet.
- Allow the dish to simmer.
- Sprinkle the dish with cheese. Once the cheese has melted, the dish is ready to be served. Enjoy!