There are times when we want to prepare special dishes for special occasions. For such cases, we have prepared a special pork chops recipe for you. This recipe can rival the taste of other great dishes that are served in posh restaurants
* 1 cup orange juice
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 6 (6 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
* 6 slices applewood smoked bacon
* 6 fresh figs
* 1 cup fresh mint leaves
* 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 tablespoon honey
* 1/2 cup orange juice
* 1 pinch sea salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together 1 cup orange juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and the minced garlic in a bowl; pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add the pork chops, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
- Place the figs and mint leaves into a blender, and blend until pureed. Add the balsamic vinegar, 3 tablespoons olive oil, honey, and 1/2 cup orange juice to the blender, and puree until smooth and thick. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate. Remove the pork from the marinade. Discard the remaining marinade. Wrap each pork chop with a slice of bacon, securing with toothpicks as necessary; season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the pork chops thoroughly. Serve immediately and enjoy!