Chocolate Cake Christmas Stars
Merry Christmas and New Year this time we will make a cake for a meal at Christmas. This cake called Chocolate Cake Christmas Stars because they at Christmas many unique unique shapes such as stars, Christmas trees and others. The following ways of making chocolate cake christmas stars.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 300g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 175g butter, softened
- 100g caster sugar
- 6 tablespoons chocolate
- 1/four cup inexperienced adorning sugar (non-obligatory)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/four teaspoon salt
> How to make chocolate cake christmas stars:
- Cream butter and sugar till gentle and fluffy, In a big bowl. Regularly add eggs and vanilla. Combine properly. Sift collectively flour, baking powder and salt. Stir flour combination into the butter combination till properly blended. Refrigerate dough for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Grease a number of baking trays.
- On a floured floor, roll out 1/2 of the dough at a time to a .25cm thickness. Lower dough into star shapes utilizing a big star biscuit cutter.
- Sprinkle colored sugar on the biscuits with the centre minimize out if desired. Put onto ready baking trays about 2 to 3cm aside, and bake for six to eight minutes.
- After biscuits cool utterly, unfold 1 teaspoon of chocolate within the centre of every biscuit that doesn’t have a star minimize out within the center. Place a biscuit with a minimize-out on high of the layer of chocolate.
- Pack biscuits in a lined tin to protect freshness.
> (Prepare dinner: 10 min, Prep: forty min, Ready to: 50 min).
Merry Christmas and happy to try …………. ^_^