Cake: CHOCOLATE BISCUIT CAKE IN MICROWAVE
Cooking time: 15 minutes
2 packets of any chocolate biscuits
1 packet fruit salt/ unflavoured ENO
2 tsp oil
1 cup milk(variable)
- In a grinder put the chocolate biscuits and grind to make fine powder. Make sure it is fine and no granules of biscuits are there.
- In a bowl, break an egg and beat properly for a minute or two.
- Next to this add 3/4th cup of milk and mix properly.
- Now in this bowl, add the ground biscuits, ENO and 1 tsp oil, and mix well.
- If the batter is too thick, add some more milk to make it smooth. The batter should have no lumps and also it should be of pouring consistency.
- Once the batter is ready, grease any microwave safe bowl with the left over oil and pour the batter into it.
- Now tap the bowl on any surface a couple of time to let the batter spread evenly.
- Put the bowl into the microwave for 5 minutes on its regular mode.
- After 5 minutes, take out the bow and let it cool down for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer the cake on to a plate and decorate as per your choice.
NOTE: If you don’t get chocolate biscuits, you can use any biscuits. In the batter you will then need to add 2 tbsp cocoa powder and ½ cup sugar.
In place of ENO you can also use ½ tsp baking soda and 1 tsp lemon juice.