In the mood for a dish that has a distinct Chinese flair? Well this recipe is abgreat way to liven up your dining experience with a sumptuous Chinese pork chops recipe. Try this dish now and see how it fares to your standards.
* 1/2 cup soy sauce
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
* 6 boneless pork chops
- In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice, vegetable oil, ginger, and garlic powder. Set aside some of the mixture in a separate bowl for marinating during cooking. Pierce the pork chops on both sides with a fork, place in a large resealable plastic bag, and cover with the remaining marinade mixture. Refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Discard marinade, and grill pork chops thoroughly. Serve immediately and enjoy!