A spicy pork chops recipe is a demand made by teenage adolescents and adults. If your family is comprised of members in these age groups, then you should satisfy their cravings by trying out this superb dish.
* 4 lean pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
* 4 slices onion, 1/4 inch thick
* 4 (1/4 inch thick) rings green pepper
* 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- Arrange the pork chops in layers in a baking pan and put the remaining ingredients of this recipe on top of the pork chops.
- Cover the pork chops and bake for half an hour using a 350 degrees Fahrenheit heat application. Serve immediately and enjoy!