The taste of mushroom when paired off with chicken can provide you with a really grand meal. Add those with prosciutto and a special cream sauce and you can already dine at home with special guests for dinner. This meal is definitely something that you can sow off to your friends.
* 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
* 6 chicken thighs
* salt and pepper to taste
* 6 slices prosciutto (thin sliced)
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic, divided
* 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
* 1/4 cup dry white wine (optional)
* 1 cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Drizzle butter into a casserole dish. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon garlic. Wrap chicken thighs in prosciutto, and place in casserole dish. Sprinkle mushrooms and remaining garlic on top of chicken.
3. Bake in a preheated oven until juices run clear, about 1 hour. Remove chicken to a platter, and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
4. Pour drippings from casserole into a skillet set over medium-low heat. Whisk in wine and sour cream, and cook until warmed through, about 5 to 7 minutes. Pour over chicken. Serve immediately and enjoy!