Chicken saltimbocca boasts of finery that is really irresistible. This recipe for chicken saltimbocca is a unique blend of amazing spices and seasonings to bring out the taste of the amazing dish that everybody enjoys.
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* 4 slices thinly sliced prosciutto
* 1/3 cup butter
* 1 cup white wine
* 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1. Place 1 ham slice over each chicken breast and fasten with toothpicks. Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium high heat and fry chicken for 5 to 7 minutes, or until almost cooked through (juices run clear).
- 2. Pour wine over chicken and allow to evaporate; place 1 cheese slice over each chicken breast and cover skillet. Cook until cheese has melted. Serve immediately and enjoy!