An amazing chicken recipe that is created with a distinct Italian flair? Stop looking elsewhere, we can bring you that recipe. This chicken rollatini recipe alfredo would surely make your mouth water with its rich and creamy flavor and the Italian flavor that it has.
* 6 (4 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded 1/4 inch thick
* 6 thin slices prosciutto or boiled ham
* 6 slices provolone cheese
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
* 1 (15 ounce) jar Bertolli® Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Evenly top each chicken breast with slice of prosciutto, then cheese; roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks. Brush chicken with olive oil, then coat with bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet and bake 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat sauce in medium saucepan. To serve, spoon heated sauce onto serving platter. Slice chicken rollatini and arrange over sauce. Serve with bread or pasta. Enjoy!