Chicken Pasta soup
Chicken Pasta soup is a classic of chicken and pasta loaded with fresh vegetables- carrots, celery and spring onions. It is easy to make and has a rich texture and filled with the goodness of pasta which makes every spoon full of flavors.
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
Servings: 3 bowls
- 1 cup pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or any cooking oil)
- 2-3 cups of cooked chicken
- ½ medium onions, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 rib celery, peeled and minced
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- ½ teaspoon black salt
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ spring onion, sliced
- 3-4 cups of chicken stock
- Boil water in a pan and add a little salt to it. Add pasta and boil, stirring continuously about 8-10 minutes. Drain well.
- Now heat the olive oil in another pan over medium heat. Add onions, carrot, celery, garlic and salt. Cook for 7-8 minutes till it become tender.
- Add chicken, bay leaf, pepper, chicken stock, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add pasta into the soup. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Mix well.
- Serve hot in soup bowls. Garnish with celery on the top.
Enjoy this chicken pasta soup and do share your experiences with us in the comment box. Also, you can ask your questions in the comment box. Happy Cooking!