Chicken Pakoras are served as starters and snack. After vegetarian pakoras, how about non vegetarian ones? These pakoras turn out to be equally good, cruchy outside and soft inside.. Chicken pieces combined with the batter of gram flour, masalas, mango powder and anardaana. Do try this quick recipe at home.
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
- ½ Kg boneless chicken
- 8-10 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 2 cups gram flour (besan)
- 1 teaspoon crushed cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon crushed coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried mango powder ( amchoor)
- 2 teaspoon anardaana
- 1 teaspoon chicken powder
- 2 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- 2-3 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- Salt to taste
- Marinate chicken with ginger-garlic paste and salt and keep them aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Now in a separate bowl, put besan, red chilli flakes, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, amchoor powder, anardaana, chicken powder and mix well.
- Make batter runny by adding water. Dip chicken pieces into the batter and deep fr till the pieces come up on the surface.
- Drain well and serve hot.
- Best enjoyed with green chutney and thin sliced onions.