Some people really enjoy the tandem of pork and chicken – this recipe is made exactly for these people. This grand pork chops recipe is a simple dish that boasts of an extraordinary flavor.
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 1 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 6 pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick), trimmed
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
* 1/3 cup water
- Get a shallow bowl and mix in all the ingredients of this recipe together.
- Put the pork chops into this mixture and allow it to cook thoroughly. Serve once ready. Enjoy!