Among other meat choices, chicken is seen as a healthier choice. By grilling chicken, you make it even more nutritious. Try this grilled cordon bleu chicken recipe if you are looking for a healthy and delicious recipe.
* 2 slices bread
* 2 tablespoons margarine, divided
* 2 slices Swiss cheese
* 1 cooked chicken breast half
* 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
* 2 slices honey-cured deli ham
- 1. Spread one side of each slice of bread with margarine, and place a bread slice, margarine-side down, into a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 2. Place a slice of Swiss cheese, the cooked chicken breast, a layer of barbecue sauce, the ham slices, and the remaining Swiss cheese slice onto the bread slice in the skillet. Top the sandwich with the other bread slice, margarine-side up.
- 3. Gently fry the sandwich, flipping once, until the cheese is melted and gooey, and the bread is golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Serve immediately and enjoy!