Burger recipes can be reinvented to match our taste and to suit our preferences perfectly. If you are in for a delicious burger recipe that makes use of chicken meat, then this recipe is highly-recommended for you.
* 1 cup sour cream
* 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
* 1/4 cup honey
* 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – pounded flat
* 2 teaspoons onion powder
* 12 slices deli ham
* 12 slices Swiss cheese
* 12 onion buns
- 1. Preheat the oven’s broiler, and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. Whisk together sour cream, yellow mustard, and honey in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2. Cut each chicken breast into 2 equal pieces. Sprinkle both sides of chicken breasts with onion powder. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat; coat with non-stick cooking spray. Cook chicken breasts until browned on bottom. Turn chicken, and top with a slice of ham and a slice of cheese. Continue to cook until the chicken is cooked though and the cheese is melted.
- 3. Place rolls, cut side up, under broiler. Toast until lightly browned.
- 4. Top each chicken cordon bleu burger with a tablespoon of honey-mustard sauce, and serve on toasted onion rolls. Enjoy!