Baking pork chops is a traditional way of preparing them. Even in this day and age, such ways for preparing pork chops are still smashing hits. This pork chops recipe is made even more special because it includes chicken.
* 4 bone-in pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
* 1/2 cup water
* 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook the pork chops in a skillet.
- Transfer the coked pork chops in a greased baking dish. Combine the rest of the ingredients of this dish in a small bowl and pour it over the pork chops.
- Bake the dish for an hour using a 350 degrees heat application. Serve immediately and enjoy!