The combination of chicken and ham is a superb tandem because each of these ingredients compliments the taste of the other. This shicken and ham casserole recipe is made even more delicious because it has special flavors that you will really enjoy.
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 cup milk
* 1/2 cup cooked, cubed chicken breast meat
* 1/2 cup cooked and cubed ham
* 1/2 cup cooked wide egg noodles
* 1/4 cup chopped celery
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 3 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Set the heat of the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2. Stir in flour and butter in a saucepan and allow it to thicken.
- 3. Remove from heat and stir in the chicken, ham, noodles, celery, salt and ground black pepper. Transfer this mixture to a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 4. Bake the dish for an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!