Recipes for pork chops bring delight to many people. If you want a pork chops recipe that you will simply not put down, then this recipe is what you are looking for. Try out this dish and see how you’ll enjoy it.
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
* 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
* 2 cloves minced garlic
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
* 1 lime, juiced
* cracked black pepper to taste
* 8 boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- Whisk together the vegetable oil, apple cider vinegar, seafood seasoning, minced garlic, basil, lime juice, and black pepper in a bowl, and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add the pork chops, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours, flipping periodically.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate. Remove the pork chops from the bags. Discard excess marinade.
- Grill the pork chops thoroughly. Serve immediately and enjoy!