Ham recipes can be prepared with the use of juicy fruits to give it an added flavor and taste. This delicious kitchen creation is really amazing because it makes use of cherries to prep up the taste of your ham.
* 1 (10 pound) fully cooked whole ham
* 1 cup SMUCKER’S® Cherry Preserves
* 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
* 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
* 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
* 1/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
* 3 tablespoons water
- 1. Set the heat o the oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a saucepan combine the cherry preserves, vinegar, corn syrup, and spices. Cook and stir until boiling. Reduce heat; simmer two minutes. Stir in almonds as well.
- 3. Serve immediately and enjoy!