The combination of cheese and tomatoes is a real treat. For people who love this combination, this pork chops recipe should be a great recipe for you. This amazing recipe combines the taste of pork chops with cheese and tomatoes.
* 1/4 cup vegetable oil
* 8 boneless pork chops
* 2 teaspoons minced garlic
* 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
* 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
* 3 tomatoes, thickly sliced
* 1 (8 ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 16 slices
* 8 sprigs fresh parsley
- Set the heat of the grill at 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in a skillet and cook the pork chops thoroughly. Drain grease, and transfer chops to the prepared baking dish. Top each chop with a tomato slice and 2 slices cheese.
- Cover the dish and bake it for half an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!