Another great recipe that can be used for cheese and ham is this tortellini recipe. Try out this delicious recipe if you are preparing for a snack that you can serve to your house guests. Your guests will surely love this meal. It is light and delicately flavored.
* 1 (19 ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
* 1 (16 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
* 1 (16 ounce) package frozen California blend vegetables, thawed
* 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
* 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cook the tortellini according to package instructions.
- 2. Get a large saucepan and cook the ingredients of your recipe in here. Let the mixture simmer and add it to the tortellini.
- 3. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy!