Everywhere you look, you would find the combination of ham and cheese. But if you want a special treat for ham and cheese that you have never tried before, this recipe is highly-recommended for you.
* 6 slices deli ham
* 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
* 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
* 6 eggs
* 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
* 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. Place each ham slice in a greased 10-oz. ramekin or custard cup. Sprinkle with onions and 1 cup cheese. In a bowl, beat eggs and yogurt until blended; pour into cups. Sprinkle with parsley and the remaining cheese.
- 2. Bake the dish for half an hour. Use a 350 degrees Fahrenheit heat application. Serve immediately and enjoy!